These chocolate covered protein balls just maybe the most delicious things I have ever eaten. I am still on the quest to finding healthy alternatives to snacking and I am so happy to share this recipe with you.
- 2 scoops whey protein (any flavour)
- half a cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- coconut oil
- as much dates as you like, I used half a cup
- Lindt 90% dark chocolate for dipping
Add all the ingredients together, I used a little milk to bind the ingredients.
Roll into bite size balls and refrigerate for an hour.
Once set, melt the chocolate and dip each ball into the chocolate.
Set in refrigerator for an hour.