The soft natural cut crease makeup look has always been a go to makeup.
In the video, I have already applied foundation, powder and blusher.
Step to creating the natural soft cut crease eye
- Use a natural shade over the entire eye. This will serve as a base colour that will absorb any oils that may be present on the eye.
- Use a medium shade to shade the crease area.
- Use a darker shade and shade the area just below the brow bone.
- Now use the darkest shade to create definition under the brow bone.
- Use a light shade to clean the area on the eyelid only to crease the soft natural cut crease.
- You can also use the same shade to clean up the area on the brow bone.
- Once you have completed this you can line the eyes using any style that you may enjoy. I always like the winged eye liner so I went with this style in the video.
- Using the exact method you used, smudge the eye shadow below the lower lash line.
- I already had false lashes, however to create more drama you can add a pair of strip lashes.
- Mascara the bottom lashes.
- Finish off the look with lipstick .
Dont forget that if you enjoyed this video, please subscribe and give us a thumbs up.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mariavkatz/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MariaVKat
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VKATZLifestyleBlog/