What is Strobing? Well, its simpily another term for highlighting. Whereas contour makeup defined the angles of the face. In contrast, strobing or highlighting creates a more dewy and youthful look. This is a great look for summer and even a sweet fresh face for a relaxing holiday.
There are again a few ways that this makeup can be applied however I demonstrated the way I do it.
- I start the application using a liquid highlighter on a clean face.
- Apply the highlighter to the cheek bones, forehead, down the nose, on the cupids bow.
- Blend the highlighter using a sponge or blender.
- Apply your foundation to the entire face, keeping it light and natural.
- Apply powder lightly to the face.
- Using a powder shimmer highlighter, go over the areas that you previously highlighted.
- Once you have completed you can complete the look with eyeshadow and lipstick.
Don’t forget to follow my posts on social media if you want to see more.