So there’s the dilemma, yesterday your hair looked perfect, you figure you have another 2 more days before you inevitably have to wash and set it again. So you go to bed and have wonderful dreams about the next day. You wake up, walk to the mirror and what stands before you is nothing less than a bad character from a horror movie. It looks like little hair ninja’s have been playing in your hair all night.
There is no time to wash, if you go to work late one more time, the boss will have your head for lunch.
Well, there’s no need to stress, I have some advice for you.
- Your best friends on a day like this is your styling tools, flat iron, curling tong or even just a round brush will help taming your hair.
- 2 day old hair is always good for those sneaky up do’s, just add a little dry shampoo to absorb the oil and you are good. A good trick is using the hair donuts, over the past year I found that it has become my run too help for my bad hair days.
- If you have no time, remember a simple pony tail never goes out of style. Just add mousse onto damp strands and pull the hair back into a chic low ponytail.
- Side braids are here to stay, so if you have thick hair, loosely braid hair to the side giving it a look of effortless style.
- If you have short hair, then hair wax is your best friend, use it to piece out strands for an edgy look.
And now, you are ready to take on the day.