As if we need a reason to get naughty between the sheets, studies have shown that regular play time may not only bring a couple closer together, but also has a positive impact on your health.
- Suffering with insomnia? Say goodbye to those restless nights, as we all know counting sheep helped no one. Instead, try a little intimacy, which will without a doubt aid in sleep.
- Regular sex helps in relieving stress levels.
- Fighting a loosing battle at the gym? Having sex is known to burn calories, so why not burn calories and have a little pleasure at the same time?
- Promotes longevity, when you orgasm, a hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone is released, which promotes immunity, repairs tissue and keeps the skin healthy.
- The hormone oestrogen is pumped out during sex, which in turn can have a plumping effect on the skin, helping to smooth out wrinkles.
- One of the most important benefits noted in recent surveys undertaken by the University of Texas was that participants who had regular sex felt more confident about their bodies, thereby boosting their self esteem.
- Having regular sex reduces the risk of heart attacks, who needs those, right?
So, sex keeps you fit and healthy, young and sexy and gives you pleasure? Enough said, you should be having sex right now.
Ps… remember that if you are having sex it is important to have safe and responsible sex.