The half moon nail has been around since the early 1920s and it is making a strong come back this year. Here is a little help to making this trend a little cost effective.
What you need
- 2 nail polish colors
- Top coat
- Hole reinforcers
- Paint the first color on clean dry nails.
- Apply a thin layer of top coat and wait to dry completely.
- Place the reinforcer near your cuticle to mark off the half moon.
- Paint over the entire nail with the second color, making sure that you get right up to the edges of the sticker.
- Carefully remove the sticker whilst the polish is wet, apply a top coat to seal everything in.
- Use a nail art brush dipped in nail polish remover to remove any excess polish around the nail.
And you are done, a simple and easy way to having your nails on trend.